We have an Urgent Requirement for 2 young and energetic male students as Field Executive for World Bank and IWM supported Doctoral Research entitled “Water Management in Coastal Bangladesh & Livelihood Adaptations: A Study on Policies and Institutions” . It will be an excellent opportunities for the field executives to work with a highly experienced international organizations’ research team and to get experience as well as learning. At the end of the work the executives will get certificates.
Job Duration: 2 Months (Tentative)
Starting date: 4th October, 2013.
- Complete the house hold and water management information collection through interviews and Focus Group Discussions (FGD) with respondents using standardized interviewing tools and questionnaires and persuasion skills.
- Legibly complete paper and pencil forms or survey questionnaires, where responses to questions are recorded verbatim by hand.
- Accurately complete Interviewing instruments, and add the information in spss spread sheet into a computer.
- Present research study goals and objectives in a professional and ethical manner.
- Maintain the security and confidentially of all data.
- Conduct pretest interviews and provide feedback to main research team.
- Display good teamwork skills and a willingness to continually improve performance.
- Ability to speak and communicate well with the public.
- Graduate from Environmental Science / Economics or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with desktop or laptop computer.
- Must have experience and sound knowledge in SPSS and other statistical analysis.
- Legible handwriting.
- Previous field data collection and related research will add a value.
- Knowing motor bike driving will be plus.
- Receptive to monitoring and constructive feedback from supervisors to improve quality of interviews and interviewing techniques.
- Ability to work independently without close supervision to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to complete other interviewing tasks assigned.
Salary : Attractive ( Negotiable)
Contact: Interested Candidates must contact as soon as possible via sending CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org . The primarily selected candidates will be requested to meet the research team in 4th October , 2013 in Khulna.