Set up an account and get a log in from OpenStreetMap.
- Set up an account and get a login from OpenStreetMap. After you confirm your OSM account and opened the first map.
- Visit OpenStreetMap, and begin creating your account.
- During your account set up you will see a “Contributor Terms of Agreement”. It may be different depending on which country you live in. You can select “France” “Italy”, or “Rest of the World” if you live in another country.
- Next, click on the checkbox to allow your edits to be in the public domain. This ensures that all of the map data is open and available to the world. Once you’ve done that, click on “agree”.
- Check your email and confirm your OpenStreetMap account by clicking the link provided.
- Now that you have your account, proceed to Step 2 to learn and practice mapping.
Source : http://mapgive.state.gov/
For more plz visit: http://mapgive.state.gov/index.ht